Monday, April 1, 2013

New Covers for Michelle Leighton's Bad Boys Series Plus a Blurb from Everything for Us









Special Blurb from Michelle Leighton's new book in the Bad Boys Series, Everything for Us



“They’re just parts, like any other woman’s,” she replies breathlessly, trying to be casual.

“I’d be willing to bet your parts are exceptional.  In fact, now might be a good time to warn you that if we come back to this library, I’ll find out for myself.  In this very spot.  I’ll push you up against the books in the corner and I’ll put my hands on you.  I’ll do things to you.  In the quiet.  And you won’t be able to make a sound.  Not a whimper, not a moan.  You’ll have to bite your lip to keep it all inside.  And you know what?” I ask, reaching up to trace my index finger along her full, trembling lower lip.

“What?” she whispers, her pupils two dilated dots of excitement.
“You’ll love every second of it.”

With a wicked grin, I take the books from her arms and turn to walk back the way I came.


No comments:

Post a Comment